Bath Urban Adventure Challenge
Following a similar format to our Bristol Urban Adventure Challenge our Bath version is set around the incredibly historic and beautiful city centre and other waterside locations in close proximity.
The Bath Challenge includes our unique ‘Scorienteering’ challenge based around Urban Orienteering and various Team Building & Problem Solving games.
Starting from a variety of possible locations, the Bath Urban Adventure Challenge is most suited to Corporate groups looking for a unique and memorable activity that is suitable for a wide variety of participants.
For larger groups it may be possible to include a Punting or Canoeing Challenge on the River Avon or a Mountain Biking Challenge. These all take place within walking distance of the city centre and can be built into the activity (please contact us directly to discuss the availability of these activities.)
Full details of how the Bath Challenge works can be found on our Bristol Urban Adventure Challenge page.
- Perfect for Bath based Corporate groups looking for a unique event around Bath city centre
- Available Monday to Friday and run over a half day or evening (Weekend availability by request)
- Can start/finish at your company’s offices, meeting, conference or hotel venue
- No previous experience required and suitable for all abilities, age or fitness
- Sessions are tailored to meet the group’s requirements and are always lots of fun
Duration: Half day or Full day – am, pm or evening sessions available
Prices: From £45.00 per person. Click here for more details