Could you survive in the wild without a tent? Could you light a fire without matches or a lighter? Does rubbing two sticks together actually work?
Bushcraft is about using our natural environment in order to survive and live. Armed with the long lost skills and knowledge of our predecessors we too could survive in the wild. Our Bristol Bushcraft activities will take you back to nature.
Starting with our with our ‘1 match challenge’ we then look at a variety of firelighting methods and techniques as well and collecting the necessary materials needed in order to get a fire lit. Sitting snugly under our large parachute canopy in the forest we’ll provide the group with unlimited tea and coffee prepared over your very own fire that you’ve proudly made without the use of matches or a lighter.
Introducing the use of the Bushcraft Knife and saw you’ll learn some essential skills to use these tools safely. Other options include fire by friction, bread making and shelter building depending on the chosen activity format and time available.
Get back to nature with this fun and rewarding activity!
- Perfect for all groups including Stag & Hen, Corporate and School & Youth groups
- Private forest location within 3 miles of the city centre
- Full equipment and instruction is provided
- No previous experience required and suitable for all abilities, age or fitness
- Sessions are tailored to meet the group’s requirements and are always lots of fun
- Toilets and plenty of free parking available
- Bushcraft is a great addition to include with Archery or our other Forest Activities
- Can easily be incorporated into a 2 Activity Half Day or a 3 Activity Full Day Adventure
Duration: Half day or Full day – am, pm or evening sessions available
Prices: From £37.50 per person. Click here for more details