High Ropes Course Bristol
Our High Ropes Course is guaranteed to be fun, exciting and challenging and is guaranteed to get your group laughing! This is one of the most popular activities we offer for groups.
Set amongst trees in a private forest location less than 3 miles from Bristol city centre (a 10 minute drive away) the course consists of a number of different elements ranging from around 3 – 20 meters above the ground.
Working as a team you need to try and attempt each element with the security of a rope above you and back up from the rest of your team. Each course element requires trust, team work and communication in order to scale the obstacle without falling off. Guaranteed to get your pulse racing!!!
This activity is even suitable for any non-climbers in the group as there is something for everyone to get involved in such as belaying and supporting the climbers without having to leave the ground. Non-climbers will have as much fun as the climbers!
This activity is extremely amusing for all involved and you’ll be talking about it for a long time after.
Why not include our giant Tree Top Abseil into the day for even more fun & excitement!
- Perfect for all groups including Stag & Hen, Corporate and School & Youth groups
- Private forest location within 3 miles of the city centre
- Full equipment and instruction is provided
- No previous experience required and suitable for all abilities, age or fitness
- Sessions are tailored to meet the group’s requirements and are always lots of fun
- Toilets and plenty of free parking available
- Tree abseiling is a great addition to include with our High Ropes Course activity
- Can easily be incorporated into a 2 Activity Half Day or a 3 Activity Full Day Adventure
Duration: Half day or Full day – am, pm or evening sessions available
Prices: From £37.50 per person. Click here for more details