Set at the top of a huge Pine tree is our purpose built abseil platform. You’ll first need to climb up a series of metal rungs fixed into the side of the tree until you reach the platform 20 meters above the ground.
You’ll be attached to a safety rope for the climb up and will have the encouragement from the instructor above and your group on the ground.
Once you’ve reached the platform and caught your breath your experienced instructor will then clip you into the abseil rope. You’ll then be ready to lean back into the void below and control your own descent down the tree with back up from the instructor above.
This tree top abseil is a unique experience and incredibly rewarding. Just don’t forget to look at the view from the top as this ‘Eagles Eerie’ offers far reaching views across the Bristol Channel and to Wales!
- Perfect for all groups including Stag & Hen, Corporate and School & Youth groups
- A great Bristol Charity Abseil venue option
- Private forest location within 3 miles of the city centre
- Full equipment and instruction is provided
- No previous experience required and suitable for all abilities, age or fitness
- Sessions are tailored to meet the group’s requirements and are always lots of fun
- Toilets and plenty of free parking available
- Tree abseiling is a great addition to include with our High Ropes Course activity
- Can easily be incorporated into a 2 Activity Half Day or a 3 Activity Full Day Adventure
Duration: Half day or Full day – am, pm or evening sessions available
Prices: From £37.50 per person. Click here for more details