See Bristol Harbour by Bike
For those looking for something more relaxed our Harbourside bike tours are a fantastic way to experience Bristol’s fascinating Harbour and other interesting areas of the city.
Starting directly from our Harbourside base at the historic Underfall Yard our circular route takes us along level, traffic free cycleways through the heart of the city.
On route we pass many iconic Bristol landmarks including the SS Great Britain, Floating Harbour, Castle Park and views down the River Avon to the Clifton Suspension Bridge.
Our bike rides are fully guided by qualified and experienced bike instructors who will provide you with the equipment, knowledge and expertise necessary to get you going.
These tours are fun and relaxed with plenty of opportunities to stop for photos, stories or refreshments in some of the many Harbourside cafe’s or pubs.
- Perfect for all adult groups including visitors, Stag & Hen and Corporate groups
- Our Harbourside base is conveniently located within walking distance of the city centre
- Full equipment including bike, helmet, water bottle and local guide is provided
- Little previous biking experience required and suitable for all abilities or fitness
- Sessions are tailored to meet the group’s requirements and are always lots of fun
- Hot showers, changing rooms, toilets and some free parking available at our base
- On site waterfront cafe and pub
Start venue: Underfall Yard, Baltic Wharf, Cumberland Road, Bristol BS1 6XG
Duration: Half day or Full day – am, pm or evening sessions available
Prices: From £37.50 per person. Click here for more details