Geocaching involves the use of a hand held GPS receiver in order to find hidden clues, checkpoints or caches. The GPS receiver is pre-programmed with a number of different co-ordinates for each team to locate and involves following the directions on the screen.
Geocaching requires good planning, team working and decision-making skills in order to locate each cache in a logical and efficient order.
We can set up a bespoke Geocaching Challenge in most areas including city centres, countryside areas and suitable hotel and school grounds.
This activity is always lots of fun and guaranteed to get competitive.
- Perfect for all groups including Stag & Hen, Corporate and School & Youth groups
- Our Harbourside base is conveniently located within walking distance of the city centre
- Full equipment and instruction is provided
- No previous experience required and suitable for all abilities, age or fitness
- Sessions are tailored to meet the group’s requirements and are always lots of fun
- Hot showers, changing rooms, toilets and some free parking available
- On site waterfront cafe and pub
- Can also be incorporated into a 2 Activity Half Day or a 3 Activity Full Day Adventure
Start venue: Underfall Yard, Baltic Wharf, Cumberland Road, Bristol BS1 6XG
Duration: Half day or Full day – am, pm or evening sessions available
Prices: From £37.50 per person. Click here for more details