Mountain Biking Bristol
Thanks to Bristol’s unique location we have some of the finest purpose built mountain bike trails you’ll find in close proximity to any city centre in the country.
Choose from an introduction to mountain biking through the forests of Bristol’s Ashton Court Estate to more challenging routes around the local area.
Starting from our Harbourside base which is centrally located between the city centre and mountain bike trails a mile away, we cycle to our chosen biking destination along dedicated traffic free cycle ways. All venues are quickly and easily reached a short ride away allowing for an easy warm up for the trails ahead.
We make use of all weather, purpose built single track and forest trails and will tailor the ride to suit your groups ability and time constraints.
Our bike rides are fully guided by qualified and experienced Mountain Bike instructors who will provide you with the knowledge and expertise necessary to get you going. The routes are carefully selected to give the best mix of terrain to suit your group’s ability.
- Perfect for all adult groups including Stag & Hen and Corporate groups
- Our Harbourside base is conveniently located within walking distance of the city centre
- Full equipment including Top spec hard tail bike, helmet, water bottle and instruction is provided
- No previous mountain biking experience required and suitable for all abilities or fitness
- Sessions are tailored to meet the group’s requirements and are always lots of fun
- Hot showers, changing rooms, toilets and some free parking available
- On site waterfront cafe and pub
- Can also be incorporated into a 2 or 3 Activity Full Day Adventure
Start venue: Underfall Yard, Baltic Wharf, Cumberland Road, Bristol BS1 6XG
Duration: Half day or Full day – am, pm or evening sessions available
Prices: From £45.00 per person. Click here for more details