Orienteering takes place in close proximity to Bristol city centre around the Ashton Court Estate. This activity involves navigating on foot around a purpose built course. The aim is to locate concealed checkpoints with the use of map, compass and initiative.
Orienteering is fun and is well suited to those with a competitive spirit and wishing to develop teamwork and problem solving skills.
For our Urban Orienteering activity we take the concept of orienteering and bring it into the city. We run this activity as part of our Bristol Urban Adventure Challenge which combines elements of Urban Orienteering with treasure hunting and problem solving.
Armed with maps and a game pack you’ll need to follow a series of clues in order to navigate to and locate each checkpoint in order to find the answer to each clue. Each correct answer is given a points value. The more you find the greater your score.
Our Bristol Urban Adventure Challenge based Urban Orienteering activity is the most popular activity we run for groups. We guarantee that you’ll get competitive and that your group will be buzzing by the end.
We also offer Mountain Bike Orienteering, swapping foot power for pedal power.
- Perfect for all groups including Stag & Hen, Corporate and School & Youth groups
- Full equipment and instruction is provided
- No previous experience required and suitable for all abilities, age or fitness
- Sessions are tailored to meet the group’s requirements and are always lots of fun
- Hot showers, changing rooms, toilets and some free parking available at our Harbourside base
- On site waterfront cafe and pub
- Can also be incorporated into a 2 Activity Half Day or a 3 Activity Full Day Adventure
Duration: Half day or Full day – am, pm or evening sessions available
Prices: From £37.50 per person. Click here for more details