Team Building Activities & Problem Solving
Our Team Building & Problem Solving activities and games are lots of fun and always get really competitive. They are great icebreakers and work really well for Corporate, School & Youth and Stag & Hen groups alike.
By using a wide variety of games, challenges and tasks we are able to develop personal and group skills such as team work, communication and cooperation.
This activity is very rewarding and guaranteed to get everyone involved. We have a wide variety of games and challenges available including both physical and mental tasks. Activities can be tailored to your specific needs, time constraints and budgets with something for everyone.
Usually run from our Harbourside base this activity is a fantastic addition to our Bristol Urban Adventure Challenge. This combination has proven to be a great success for all types of groups.
If required we can set up bespoke team building games at your premises, offices, grounds or school and can offer these in a variety of different locations in and around Bristol and the South West.
Our Team Building & Problem Solving activities are always lots of fun, very competitive and guaranteed to get your group buzzing!
- Perfect for all groups including Stag & Hen, Corporate and School & Youth groups
- Our Harbourside base is conveniently located within walking distance of the city centre
- Games can be run at a venue of your choice
- Full equipment and instruction is provided by experienced facilitators
- No previous experience required and suitable for all abilities, age or fitness
- Sessions are tailored to meet the group’s requirements and are always lots of fun
- Hot showers, changing rooms, toilets and some free parking available at our base
- On site waterfront cafe and pub
- Can also be incorporated into a 2 Activity Half Day or a 3 Activity Full Day Adventure
Start venue: Underfall Yard, Baltic Wharf, Cumberland Road, Bristol BS1 6XG
Duration: Half day or Full day – am, pm or evening sessions available
Prices: From £37.50 per person. Click here for more details