This exhilarating activity will really test your nerve! By controlling your own descent down a cliff face you will be rewarded with an unforgettable experience. Just don’t forget to stop and look at the view!
Cliff Abseiling usually takes place in Bristol’s Avon Gorge or in the magnificent Uphill Quarry located a few miles out of Bristol. After a safety briefing we’ll get you kitted up then walk up to the top of the cliff ready for your descent with back up from an instructor above.
We also offer abseiling in various other locations and have many years experience of setting up and running fundraising charity abseils down cliffs, buildings, churches and dams.
Why not include Rock Climbing into the day for even more fun and excitement!
- Perfect for all groups including Stag & Hen, Corporate, School & Youth and Charities
- Group climbing in the Avon Gorge located within 2 miles of the city centre
- Full equipment and instruction is provided by highly experienced and qualified instructors
- No previous experience required and suitable for all abilities, age or fitness
- Sessions are tailored to meet the group’s requirements and are always lots of fun
- Free parking available
- Abseiling is a great addition to include with our Rock Climbing activity
- Can easily be incorporated into a 2 Activity Half Day or a 3 Activity Full Day Adventure
Duration: Half day or Full day – am, pm or evening sessions available
Prices: From £42.50 per person. Click here for more details