Dating back for more than 1000 years the British have a long and revered history with archery. From the wooden longbows of old to modern ultra light Olympic bows, archery has remained a well respected and popular pastime throughout the ages.
Set in a private forest venue less than 3 miles from Bristol city centre our archery activity is a lot of fun and usually gets really competitive. Armed with a modern bow and a quiver of arrows we’ll teach you the basics of archery in order to get you started. Once you’ve learnt how to consistently hit the target we’ll introduce lots of fun games and challenges to test your skill, coordination and nerve.
Whether you’ve shot before or it’s your first time our experienced instructors will ensure that you have a safe, fun and rewarding experience.
- Perfect for all groups including Stag & Hen, Corporate and School & Youth groups
- Private forest location within 3 miles of the city centre
- Full equipment and instruction is provided
- No previous experience required and suitable for all abilities, age or fitness
- Sessions are tailored to meet the group’s requirements and are always lots of fun
- Toilets and plenty of free parking available
- Archery is a great addition to include with our other Forest Activities
- Can easily be incorporated into a 2 Activity Half Day or a 3 Activity Full Day Adventure
Duration: Half day or Full day – am, pm or evening sessions available
Prices: From £42.50 per person. Click here for more details