Located in close proximity to the Avon Gorge, we have easy access to one of the finest rock climbing venues in the South West.
From introductory climbing sessions for groups to more technical multi-pitch routes we will ensure that you have a safe, fun and exhilarating experience. Provided with all the necessary equipment and instruction we’ll teach you all you need to know in order to scale these magnificent Limestone cliffs.
Our introductory group climbing activities give everyone the opportunity to not only climb but also to learn how to belay from the ground in order to safeguard the climber above.
Our climbing activities can also act as an excellent team building exercise they can help to promote trust, self-confidence, communication skills and reliance on others.
Rock climbing is an extremely satisfying experience and can become addictive!
Why not include Abseiling into the day for even more fun and excitement!
- Perfect for all groups including Stag & Hen, Corporate, School & Youth and Charities
- Group climbing in the Avon Gorge located within 2 miles of the city centre
- Full equipment and instruction is provided by highly experienced and qualified instructors
- No previous experience required and suitable for all abilities, age or fitness
- Sessions are tailored to meet the group’s requirements and are always lots of fun
- Free parking available
- Abseiling is a great addition to include with our Rock Climbing activity
- Can easily be incorporated into a 2 Activity Half Day or a 3 Activity Full Day Adventure
Duration: Half day or Full day – am, pm or evening sessions available
Prices: From £47.50 per person. Click here for more details