High Ropes Activities Course
Guaranteed to get your group laughing, our Bristol High Ropes Course is fun, exciting and challenging. This is one of the most popular activities we offer for groups.
Located in a private forest location less than 3 miles from Bristol city centre (a 10 minute drive away) the High Ropes course consists of different elements ranging from 3 – 20 meters above the ground.
You’ll need to work as a team to attempt each element with the security of a rope above you and back up from the rest of your team. This activity requires trust, communication and team work in order to climb the obstacles without falling off. Guaranteed to get your pulse racing!!!
As there is something for everyone to get involved in such as belaying and holding ropes for each another, this activity is even suitable for any nervous or non-climbers in the group. Participants decide how far they want to climb up each of the elements so it really is a case of ‘Challenge by choice’. Non-climbers will have as much fun as the climbers!
This activity is extremely funny for all involved and you’ll be talking about it for a long time after.
Why not include our giant Tree Top Abseil into the day for even more fun & excitement!
- Perfect for all groups including Stag & Hen, Corporate and School & Youth groups
- Private forest location within 3 miles of the city centre
- Full equipment and instruction is provided
- No previous experience required and suitable for all abilities, age or fitness
- Sessions are tailored to meet the group’s requirements and are always lots of fun
- Toilets and plenty of free parking available
- Tree abseiling is a great addition to include with our High Ropes Course activity
- Can easily be incorporated into a 2 Activity Half Day or a 3 Activity Full Day Adventure
Duration: Half day or Full day – am, pm or evening sessions available
Prices: From £37.50 per person. Click here for more details