Bell Boating – A fun and sociable journey through Bristol Harbour
Similar to Dragon Boating, Bell Boating is a fun, sociable and rewarding year round activity.
The Bell Boat is incredibly stable, virtually unsinkable and seats between 10-12 people. It requires good teamwork and communication to get the boat moving efficiently.
This activity is a great way of encouraging people to work together whilst having fun.
As well as taking a journey through the Floating Harbour groups can attempt the ‘Bristol Time Trial Challenge’. Paddle together as fast as you can between two markers to beat Bristol Bell Boat fastest time!
For groups of 12 or more, a similar session can be run with our Catamaran Canoes which can seat up to 6 per craft. For large groups of 18+ it is sometimes possible to bring in a second Bell Boat to add an element of competition into the activity.
A perfect activity for Summer and Winter months and guaranteed to be lots of fun.
- Perfect for all groups including Stag & Hen, Corporate and School & Youth groups
- Our Harbourside base is conveniently located within walking distance of the city centre
- Full equipment and instruction is provided
- No previous experience required and suitable for all abilities, age or fitness
- Sessions are tailored to meet the group’s requirements and are always lots of fun
- Hot showers, changing rooms, toilets and some free parking available
- On site waterfront cafe and pub
- Bell Boating is a great addition to our Bristol Urban Adventure Challenge
- Can also be incorporated into a 2 Activity Half Day or a 3 Activity Full Day Adventure
Start venue: Underfall Boatyard, Baltic Wharf, Cumberland Road, Bristol BS1 6XG
Duration: From 1.5h to 2.5h depending on chosen activity format (am, pm or evening sessions available)
Prices: From £45.00 per person. Click here for more details »