Canoeing – See Bristol from a different perspective
Canoeing is one of our most popular year round activities starting directly from our Bristol Harbourside base in close proximity to the city centre.
In our large, stable 2/3 man open Canadian canoes we can take a journey through the historic Harbour and play lots of games, races and challenges whilst on the water if the group are up for it.
The most popular option is to join pairs of canoes together to make even more stable catamarans. Each catamaran can comfortably seat between 4 – 6 people so is very sociable and provides a virtually unsinkable double hulled canoe, perfect for games, races and journeys.
This activity is always lots of fun and guaranteed to get the group buzzing.
- Perfect for all groups including Stag & Hen, Corporate and School & Youth groups
- Our Harbourside base is conveniently located within walking distance of the city centre
- Full equipment and instruction is provided
- No previous experience required and suitable for all abilities, age or fitness
- Sessions are tailored to meet the group’s requirements and are always lots of fun
- Hot showers, changing rooms, toilets and some limited free public parking available
- On site waterfront cafe and pub
- Canoeing is the most popular addition to our Bristol Urban Adventure Challenge
- Can also be incorporated into a 2 Activity Half Day or a 3 Activity Full Day Adventure
Start venue: Underfall Yard, Baltic Wharf, Cumberland Road, Bristol BS1 6XG
Duration: Half day or Full day – am, pm or evening sessions available
Prices: From £45.00 per person. Click here for more details