Night Canoe Adventure
Join us for an exciting Night-Time Canoe Adventure around Bristol’s Historic Harbour after dark. Silently paddle through the heart of Bristol under the cover of darkness and enjoy the city lights from a very different perspective.
Night-time usually offers calmer and quieter conditions to enjoy a relaxed paddle away from the hustle & bustle of rush-hour traffic.
Starting from our Harbourside base at Underfall Yard we take out our Canadian canoes and journey through the Harbour. On route we glide effortlessly past the spectacularly illuminated SS Great Britain and many other iconic Bristol landmarks.
Our Night-time canoe adventure is an experience you won’t forget!
- Perfect for adventurous groups
- Our Harbourside base is conveniently located within walking distance of the city centre
- Full equipment and instruction is provided
- No previous experience required and suitable for all abilities, age or fitness
- Showers, changing rooms, toilets and some free parking available
- On site waterfront cafe and pub
- Can be included within our 2 activity Bristol Adventure Day
Start venue: Underfall Yard, Baltic Wharf, Cumberland Road, Bristol BS1 6XG
Duration: Evening session – Start time subject to daylight hours
Prices: From £37.50 per person. Click here for more details »