Raft Building Bristol – A fun and competitive group activity
Are you up for our Bristol Harbour Raft Building Challenge? Can you build a raft that floats and accommodates your team?
This activity involves team work and an element of competition. Groups can split into teams in order to plan, design and build their raft from barrels, wooden poles and ropes. Once built the next challenge is for the team to climb aboard and then finally race them against one another.
This activity is guaranteed to be fun and competitive but there is no guarantee that you’ll stay dry!
- Perfect for all groups including Stag & Hen, Corporate and School & Youth groups
- Our Harbourside base is conveniently located within walking distance of the city centre
- Full equipment and instruction is provided (not wetsuits)
- No previous experience required and suitable for all abilities, age or fitness
- Sessions are tailored to meet the group’s requirements and are always lots of fun
- Hot showers, changing rooms, toilets and some free parking available
- On site waterfront cafe and pub
- Raft building is a very popular addition to our Bristol Urban Adventure Challenge
- Can also be incorporated into a 2 Activity Half Day or a 3 Activity Full Day Adventure
Start venue: Underfall Yard, Baltic Wharf, Cumberland Road, Bristol BS1 6XG
Duration: Half day or Full day – am, pm or evening sessions available
Prices: From £45.00 per person. Click here for more details